The HRAA is entirely made up of volunteers. From the Executive Board to the Sports Coordinators, to the coaches and assistants. Everyone volunteers their time to continue our mission.
HRAA meeting are always the first Thursday of the month at 8:30pm at The Edge in Webster, and our meetings are open to anyone that would like to attend.
Sports by Season:
Fall – Soccer and Volleyball
Winter – Basketball
Spring – Baseball, Softball, Track, Golf, and Lacrosse
Chess is offered in Fall and Winter Sessions
Registration Instructions are below:
- To register you must either have an existing account or create a new one.
- Go to the web site: www.ezrosters.com/stl-holyr and click “Parents”.
- If you have registered online previously, then you already have an account. Enter your e-mail address and password and click “Login”. If you have forgotten your password, click “forgot your password?”.
- If you have had any child play a sport at Holy Redeemer and you receive emails from the HR Athletic Association, then enter the e-mail address that you receive communications to and click “Forgot your password?”. • Your password will be sent to your e-mail address. Return and login with your e-mail and password. Keep your password for future use.
- If you have never had any child play sports at Holy Redeemer, then enter your e-mail address, click “Create Account”, and follow the instructions.
- Once you have logged in, you will be presented with your family’s information. Please ensure that all information presented is accurate.
- IMPORTANT – Under the Family Information sec
- Choose a child and click “Registration Info”, then choose the sport and click “Register”
- After registering each child your total fees will be calculated at the bottom. Once you have registered all of your children, make one payment by clicking “Fees/Payment” and then “Make Payment” (credit card).
- Once payment has been confirmed make sure you return to the EZ Rosters site to complete your registration.
Balanced versus Competitive – Still working on this piece
Family Covid Waiver – probably need to prepare something like this for our families